1. Contact Tom via email or telephone to schedule a 30 minute free consultation.
2. Discussion of where you are, how you got there, where you want to be, and how to get there. Both parties will then determine whether or not it makes sense to go on to the next phase.
3. Determination of what level of Career Coaching is best for you and what services are appropriate.
4. Internet-based Personal Behavioral Survey (if appropriate and selected) and analysis of results.
5. Accomplishment of services selected and mutual determination of the need for additional coaching.
Is your career in transition? Are you in a career transition? Thinking about a change in direction? Trying to determine what you
really want out of your professional life?
Many people involved in the process of career or life transition know that it can be a challenging, even daunting task trying to sort out all the issues and concerns. With the help of a Career Coach, you can discover a career that is right for you and get on the right course.
Tom can assist with any of your questions in the following areas: